Saiya-jin Pride?

Chapeter 1

"Are you done yet?" Bulma's boice startled Trunks who's upper body was under a console. He sat up quickly, giving his head a sound thimping and an almost concussion.
"Mother, you scared me!"Trunks rubbed at the blotchy spot on his forhead. "I was almost..." he leaned underneath the console and fiddled with the wires, "done." Zap! "Owww!" Trunks stated and layed his electric filled hair flat. The words online flashed on the screen. "It loves! Muha!" he cried out as he re attached the console cover with ducttape.
"It loves, but does it work?" Bulma sat at the counter and enterd some commands. "No glitches. Good job Trunks!"
Geten walked in with a shirt full of ripe looking apples. "Who's hungry? Snack time!"
"Alright!" Bulma snagged two before Trunks split them between himself and Goten.
Seconds later they had polished them off with a nice pille of cores in the center of the room. "Those were good Goten, where'd you get them?" Trunks asked curiously. "I hope not from the neighbors tree." He thought outloud.
"Well, if the tree is after the fince in your backyard, does it mean it is or isn't in your yard?" Goten blinked thoughtfully.
Trunks rolled his eyes, "Nevermind. I'm going out to burn this snack off. Coming?"
Goten nodded his agreement just as Bulma yelled. "Don't forget the communication sets!" They diidn't forget to snag them off of the old coat rack before they left.
With the speaker in his ear and the mic infornt of this mouth Trunks did a sound check. "Com set active."
"Here too." Goten said over the set. The boys shot off in oposite directions. They soon took a turn and headed back to base.
"Not so quick boys, I have a reading." Bulmas voice informed them before they enterd the building.
"You sure it's not a glitch?" Trunks asked shrugging at Gotens confused look.
"I'm sure it's real this time. I'm getting a pretty specific reading here."
Trunks crossed his fingers hoping it was just traking Goku and Vegita's traing session. "How specific?"
It's a space ship, not human. Point of impact is... er, was, 90*S and 27*E" The boys listened to some frenzied clicking before hearing Bulma again. "I'm getting sattaligte images now... It's a saiya-jin pod!"
"We're on it!" Goten said quickly, ollwing it only with, "Beat you there Trunks." They launched themselfves into the air and speed for the coordonetes.
Goten landed gaping at the object of disturbance. Trunks landed, speachless.
"I've got the reading finished. I dont know thoug if it's safe to open it or not a Saiya-jin resides inside."
Goten walked carefully around the parimiter of the ship. Trunks replied, "Mom, whatever is inside of it, it's not coming out on its own." Trunks brushed his fingers ofver the slightly worn and majorly damaged exterrior.
Goten grinned at Trunks, and started trying to pry the door open. Trunks shook his head and went around to the back of the pod.
"Huge crator, no wonder it's so dammaged." Goten grunted while still trying to lift the door.
Trunks kneeled down and opened a small electrical pannel. He attached two wires just as Goten changed into super saiya-jin. The door opened easily in Gotens hands.
"Look, I did it all by myself!" Trunks just nodded he didn't have the heart to tell his best friend that the electric lock was on.
"Yes Goten, all by yourself." Trunks patted his unfortunatly slow friend on the back. His eyes wnet back to the open door, "Mom? It's a saiya-jin and hes's badly injured." Trunks touched the pannel, "apparantly when he enterd the pod he was injured." The name and image of the Saiya-jin appeared just before the power gave out.
"Bulma, what should we do with Celeria?" Goten asked over the headset.
"Take him here! I don't care if we don't know who this Celeria is, I'm not leaving anyone injured!" Bulma screamed back over the com set.
"You heard the commander!" Trunks laughed as they reaced into pick up the Saiya-jin.