"Saiya-jin Pride?"

Chapter 2

I'm his ruller. I should be in there with him!" Vegita grumped at the door gurard.
Goku still wouldn't let him pass. "You know Bulma and Chichi, they don't want us coming in. No matter who we are!" Goku laughed and scratched the back of his head.
The door squeeked open behind him. Chichi smiled at the waiting crowd. "You cam come in now, Bulma and I are done with the bandages."
"About time woman! I was ready to beat Kackorot if he didn't let me in." Vegita crossed his arms playing his big man routene.
Trunks who had been leaning against atree napping spoke up. "Dad, leave Chichi and Goku alone. Their just trying to help Celeria." Trunks pushed the still napping Goten off his shoulder. He shook his head as his bestfriend fell to the other side of the tree, still asleep.
"Come prince, you need to learn your duties." Vegita growled.
"You're a King now?" A strong female voice asked. Vegita turned and glaired at Kurillin standing next to a verry pregnate 18.
"If you wern't having another spoiled brat, I'd beat you woman." Vegita grunted and walked into the building. "Come on Trunks." Trunks waved to 18 and Kurillin and followed his father in.
"Awake yet?" Vegita asked Bulma.
"Celeria hasn't opened his eyes yet. Healed fast thou. We're expecting him to wake soon." Bulma saat at a console and entered some commands.
"Why does that name sound so fimalliar?" Vetgita muttered to himself.
Goten pushed himself between Vegita and Trunks. "Hey Trunks, he looks cool. You think he would train with us?" He poked at Celeria's tail wrapped around the waist.
"Don't make me laugh, boy. Trunks is too busy training with me to bother with you two." Vegita grinned and picked Goten up by his tail and dropped him behind Trunks and himself. "Know your place."
One of the monitors bliped oddly.
"Well, this is pointless." Vegita shook the young saiya-jins shoulder. "Wake up Celeria. You must realise your King is here!"
Celeria's eyes opened slowly. Looking around the sorted faces, Celeria didn't recognise woke him even more. Celeria however recognsed one. Sitting up quickly, Celeria tore out the iv accidently. He didn't recongise the pain, he was to busy groviling. "King Vegita! I'm sorry I did not greet you properly!"
"See that it doesn't happen again." Vegita turned and walked out.
Bulma layed Celeria back down on the bed. "Don't take Vegita to seriously. He's not half as arrogant as he acts." She bandaged up the torn skin on his arm. "You don't seem to need this anymore. "Bulma stated, throwing away the broken IV and baggie.
"Can Celeria come train with us now?" Goten asked Bulma pleadingly.
"I want celeria to stay here one more day, just to be sure hes okay." She pushed the group out even thou there were many protests. "Chichi you can go home now. I'll just have Trunks watch over him for awhile." Chichi nodded and left dragging Goten back through the door he had tried to sneak through.