"Saiya-jin Pride?"

Chapter 3

"We've been looking for King Vegita since Planet Vegita blew up. It was said that Brolly found him in the South Quarter, but all we found was barron wastelands. We virtually made New Vegita from the scrap metal of old ships." Celeria bit down on the bacon that Trunks had brought. He continured to eat as he talked.
"i was... disagreeing with my father when I left. Or rather he sent me away I assume. I was knocked out. They drift so I dont know where New Vegita would be now."
"Don't worry Celeria. You can stay as long as you like. We'll help you find your second home." Trunks handed over some cut apples.
"I was born on New Vegita. But my loyalites are with King Vegita. I would follow him to the ends of the universe." Celeria bowed down in a respectful manner. Trunks Laughed.
"Sorry, but you the only one on this planet that takes my father seriously. Mother doesn't either."
Celeria paled and bowed before Trunks. "Pince Vegita! I am so sorry sire!"
Trunks laughed louder. "I guess you didn't hear my mother, my name is Trunks, no prince infront of that either."
"You're not named Vegita? He would allow that?" Celeria looke shocked.
"Naw, Mom wouldn't let him tell her no. Younger sister's name is Bra."
"Does she like training with Goten and you?" Celeria ased curiously.
"No, she hates battling. She shops with Merron and 18 alot."
"Do all women here... 'shop'?"
"No, Bulma, my mom, keeps up with Capsule Corps. And Chichi does home schooling. Oh, and Pan likes training with us alot. She's little but fast. 18 trains when she can, but now she can't her and Kurilin are expecting a little one soon." Trunks grined, he always wanted someone to tell their stories to.
"Please tell me more!" Celeria pleaded with Trunks.
"Later, but Gotens really wanting to train with you. I think he wants to see if all of us can fuse."
"Fuse?"
"I'll explain later." Trunks grabbed Celerias hand and pulled him along.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~
"Hey Celeria, you catch on quick for a new guy!" Goten exclaimed tired from the last round of training. In one night they figured out that they could triple fuse but it only lasted 10 minutes. Goceltru was a pain in their own butts, so they decided not to let him loos on the universe if they ever figred how to extend the time.
Celeria learned the fusion dance by watching the formation of Gotenks. Then Trunks offered to be a guinny pig runner. To everyones surprise it worked and Trueria was all but egotistical. Two trys between Goten and Celeria only occured because Goten was jumpy. When they announced their name Celten Trunks laughed and said it sounded like a High School mascot's name.
His laughter was cut short when 15 minutes later the fusion split and Goten said it just didn't feel right. He then proceded to the bathroom while Trunks yelled after hime that it was because Celeria as full Saiya-jin while they two were half.
When Goten came back all three stomaches echoed their hunger. Trunks quickly directed them to one of the refrigorators tocked with high carb' foods.
Trujnks reasiled that Celerias bandages around the middle were bleading through. "Hey Celeria. Go change your bandages. Theres a bathroom straight across the hall. Bandages should be in there." Celeria nodded thanks and walked out. "Oh! Mom moved the bandages!" Trunks rembered suddenly and retreived them from above the sink.
Trunks walked into the bathroom and startled Celeria. "Sorry, forgot the bandages were moved." He quickly inspected the wound. "Know what. I don't know why i didnt think of it earlir but I still have a quarter sensu bean with me!" He reached in his picked and pulled it out.
"Sensu bean?" Celeria asked his face a deep crimson.
"Just eat it and it will explain itself. Dont worry! It wont hurt!" Trunks laughed.
"Okay." Celeria ate the sensu and healed quickly. "Thanks." Celeria said in amasement poking at the old wound.
"You dont need those other bandages now that your healed." Trunks said as Celeria replaced his shirt.
"I'll remove them later." Celeria said quickly.
Trunks Paled. "Celeria, did i just see a bra strap?" He hoped Celeria would say no and that it was a figment of his immagination.
He didn't. "Please don't tell anyone! Expecally your father!" Celeria almost begged Trunks.
Trunks shook his head. "Fine but I think you should tell Goten atleast."
"No, no. He'll treat me diffrent. I like being just on of the guys. Please..."
"Okay, okay. It's your choice, but everyone is bound to figure it out sooner or later."
Celeria nodded. "When I'm ready then." Celeria walked from the bathroom back to the kitchen.
Trunks sat on the toilet seat and thought to himself... How long?