When You Have Friends

Chapter 1

Vegita grunted wondering where todays training partner was. Inside the ship the tella screen bliped on.
"Vegita, it's Bulma." Her face appeared looking down after the capsul corps sign dissapeared.
"Duh, woman." He click the screen off. The last thing he needed was the annoyance factor. The trick failed as the screen poped in again.
"Vegita!" she squeeked angerly. before he could push the off button again she yelled out, "Is 18 with you?"
he paused startled. Usually Bulma ignored his training. "Woman, no, not that its's any of your business," He grunted and made a move to shut the screen off again.
"It is now, Krullin called... 18's been missing for three days!"
"'Bout time she left that looser!" He cackled and shut the screen down.
"VEGITA!" she yelled at a blank screen. Before Bulma could scream any more she trook a deap breath and turned toward Merron and Kruillin.
"Damn, I know that woman loves that short little, previously bald, freek. And I know she wouldn't miss the chance to get the crap beat out of her from the Prince of all Saiyajins!" He grunted and brought his ego befoer his questions. "It's not worth it, stupid android..."
- - -
"Sorry Kurillin." Bulma smiled down at the short man and his much taller daughter. "She hasn't been here. Did you try Chichi and Videl?"
Kurillin nodded, but Merron answered. "We called them earler, the have no clue either." Merron wrung her hands, she was the spitting image of her mother.
"The day before I saw her talking to Trunks, She seemed distressed."Kurillin scratched his forhead, he had been thinking of reasons for her to be gone shince she left and all he managed was a headach.
Merron knealed down and hugged her father. "Daddy I know your worried about mommy but you know she can take care of herself, and she loves us."
He kissed his daughters forhead, "You look so much like your mother, you always... late."
Merron rolled her eyes, "For a second there I thought you were going to say right. I'm late for school, that is true."
"Kurillin, you can wait here for Trunks to get back from school. I'll use a capsul and talk Merron to colledge. My boy. If his father wasn't his father, he'd be as advanced as your little girl." Bulma smiled and pulled a pocket book size holder of capsules from a near by drawr.