When you have friends

Prologue

Number 18 reached over in the bed and gently shook her husband, Kurillin awake. He grogily took a deep breath and blinked his eyes clear of sleep. 18 stared at him a small smile forming on her lips.
"18, whats wrong?" He sat up in bed and looked down at her with concern. Last time she smiled at him like that, it resulted with Merron, their daughter.
"Nothing," she said sencerly and grined. She sat up and the fabric of her nightgown bulled tight over her breats and off of her shouolder. "I just wanted you to know I love you." She coyly leaned toward hime, showing cleavage, and placed her hand on the inside of his thigh.
Even for this being his wife, Kurillin knew this was unusual for her. "I know 18. But, is somethin gthe matte..." before he could finish 18 kissed him tight on the lips ending his worry.
His body responded to the kiss. From the tightness of the night gown he could tell hers had also. He layed her back slowly on the bed as her hand moved to the strained area of his boxers. He pulled the nightbgown down to her waist as she slid ehr fingers up the leg of his boxers.
18 moved her fingers lightly up and down Kurillin's shaft. Hearing his moans excited her even more as he suckled her nipplles. Kurillin parted her legs with his knees and pushed the other half of the gown up to her middle.
Before 18 had a chance to prepair herself Kurillin dove his two fingers into her moisting crotch quickly. She cried out and tore the front half of his boxers, exposing his ready and well-hung member. Kurillin took that as a sign she was ready for him.
He wispered into 18's ear, "I love you, my wife, 18!"
Just as he entered she cried out "I will always love you Kurillin!" and wrapped ehr long legs around his small waist. He filled her body up. For wha he lacked in height, he made up for in size. After four very light pumps 18 cryed out in desparation, "Harder, faster, now!" Kurillin obeyed his wifes commands. He would do anything for her... anything...